Round 6 of the Building Better Regions Fund is now open for applications.
Two funding streams are available:
• The Infrastructure Projects Stream: Supporting projects that involve construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure.
• The Community Investments Stream: Funding community development activities including, but not limited to, new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, leadership and capability building activities.
To be eligible under the Building Better Regions Fund, you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be:
• an incorporated not for profit organisation
• a local government agency, or
• a non-distributing co-operative.
More information including eligibility criteria and how to apply can be found here.