Jobs NSW is providing grants help revenue to generate startups up to $100,000 for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). These grants are to enable businesses to scale or grow strategically through the acquisition of a key customer or channel to market.
Eligible organisations or applicants should:
- have an innovative and scalable solution that can be deployed to multiple customers and be delivered within 12 months;
- demonstrate a consortium of partners who derive benefits from the proposed project;
- have a NSW based ABN and be registered for GST;
- hold intellectual property or rights to commercialise the product or solution;
- demonstrate adequate funding (at least 65% of total project costs) has been secured for the project.
Eligible expenditure includes:
- further developing a product and/or solution;
- progressing early stage commercialisation i.e. product training or product testing;
- acquiring and retaining talent.
Applications are ongoing.