The Foundation of Rural and Regional Renewal is providing grants of up to $25,000 to projects that contribute to the recovery of bushfire affected communities.
An eligible organisation or applicant must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be a not-for-profit community based organisation.
Eligible projects include:
- Delivering, or providing activities, events, programs and services
- Purchasing or hiring equipment and materials
- Community infrastructure projects
- Organisational capacity building
- Community resource development
For further information about the grant and applications refer to the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal website. You can also contact my office with queries on 4423 1782 or email [email protected]
Applications for Round 7 close 24 November 2020