Social Ventures Australia is offering pro-bono business continuity and restructuring support to social enterprises and Indigenous businesses in response to COVID-19.
Eligible expenditure includes:
- mapping potential demand and competition for new market entry;
- support in navigating procurement processes;
- financial modelling and structuring advice;
- upscaling options, including mergers and acquisitions, site replication and licensing;
- investment advice and arranging; and
- support in measuring and evaluating social impact performance.
Applications are ongoing.