Create NSW is providing individual artists, arts and cultural and medical/health organisations in NSW with support for projects and programs in response to the COVID-19 public health order. Grants of up to $1,000 are available to support these projects that focus on art and cultural activity that delivers wellbeing outcomes.
An eligible organisation or applicant must be an arts and/or cultural organisation, artist or artist group or medical/health organisation with arts programming.
Eligible expenditure includes:
- Creative projects/programs for promoting wellness and relieving anxiety and depression;
- Online networks/community interaction spaces for sharing creative practice;
- Online creative spaces for communities of specific shared experience;
- Podcast or videocast development and programming;
- Online workshops/dance classes/movement classes/tutorials for creative community participation,
- Provision for employing a digital expert to bring your creative community programming online.
Applications close 19 May 2020 5pm.