Tennis Australia is providing low interest loans up to$80,000 for affiliated Australian Tennis Clubs, Centres and Association to upgrade, replace or improve their tennis facilities.
To qualify for the loan, an applicant must:
- Be affiliated with a Tennis Australia Member Association and continue affiliation for the life of the loan.
- Have a current documented business plan which demonstrates the future benefits of any projected works.
- Agree to implement, conduct and be supportive of Tennis Australia National initiated business improvement tools, research, programs and services.
- Be agreeable to provide court testing data and /or feedback to Tennis Australia staff or representatives when requested.
- Have secured funds from a number of other sources for the works.
- Have works carried out by a member of the Sports Contractors Association of Australia
- Be prepared to have works signed off by Member Association Technical Services Officers
- Repay the loan immediately if any of the terms or conditions are found to be breached.
Expressions of interest for the grant are ongoing and can be completed through an application form.