The Federal Government is providing grants of up to $25,000 to businesses that have high energy usage to improve their energy efficiency.
An eligible organisation or applicant have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have an annual net energy consumption of more than 0.05 PJ per year.
Applicants must be one of the following:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a co-operative
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
Eligible activities include:
- replacing existing equipment with higher efficiency equipment
- installing or replacing a component to help an existing system run more efficiently energy audits
- investment feasibility studies for energy efficiency upgrades
- monitoring of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
Applications close 24 September 2020.