The NSW Government is providing grants up to $2,000 to deliver Small Business Month 2020 activities. The aim of Small Business Month is to bring together all levels of government and industry leaders to support the small business community, delivering events and activities focused on upskilling and connecting NSW small business owners.
An eligible organisation must be a chamber of commerce or local council and have an Australian Business number (ABN).
An eligible organisation must also:
- be a legal entity that can enter into a funding agreement with NSW Treasury
- be a NSW chambers of commerce with a minimum of 10 active members
- have the project activity held within NSW
- have the project activity started and completed during the festival, which will be held from 1 to 31 October 2020
- have the project activity align to at least one of the six festival themes as outlined on page seven
Eligible may activities include:
Applications close 5:00pm 31 August 2020.