The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet is providing scholarships of up to $50,000 to increase numbers of women in careers in accounting, finance and economics, or aspiring to leadership roles in the economic and financial services industry.
An eligible applicant must be one of the following:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
Additional focus should be on applicants demonstrating intersecting sources of disadvantage, including whose who are:
- re-entering the workforce
- low socio economic status
- mature age or young
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- new migrants
- living in rural and remote areas.
- Development of a digital honour roll;
- Restoration of an honour board;
- Purchase of a cabinet to display military memorabilia;
- Installation of a flagpole to display Australian National flag/s on days of commemoration.
Applications close 17 November 2020.