SafeWork NSW is providing rebates up to $500 to small businesses and sole traders in NSW who buy and install equipment that makes their workplace safer.
If you meet all the following criteria, you're eligible to apply for a small business rebate:
- Have attended an eligible free SafeWork NSW safety workshop, webinar, event, or had an advisory visit from a SafeWork NSW officer
- Are a small business or sole trader who employs less than 50 people (equivalent full time)
- Have not previously received a small business rebate from SafeWork or WorkCover NSW
- Are conducting a commercial business producing goods or providing services in NSW
- The business is registered in NSW and comes within the scope of the work health and safety legislation in NSW
Applications are ongoing.