The Norman Wettenhall Foundation is providing support for people undertaking environmental projects with grants up to $10,000. Grants will be given to projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban.
Eligible organisations include universities, individuals and not-for profits.
Eligible expenditure includes:
- Projects that directly make positive changes to biodiversity conservation in Australia;
- Projects with long term objectives and values;
- Projects that show the following: enthusiasm, collaboration, passion, innovation;
- Projects that use citizen science;
- Projects that address community education relating to conservation.
Applications are ongoing.