Global Fund for Women invests in women's groups that advance the human rights of women and girls by providing grants ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 per year for operating and project expenses.
Eligible projects include:
- General Support Grants - These are flexible grants to cover general operating expenses, such as rent, utilities, salaries, or equipment, as well as project expenses.
- Travel Grants - These are small grants that allow members of an organization to attend conferences and events.
- Crisis Grants - Global Fund for Women invites women’s rights groups to apply for crisis grants to respond to the following crisis situations:
- Climate and natural disasters
- Public health crises
- Sudden and drastic increases in political violence
Applications are ongoing.