The Department of Ariculture is providing grants amount with a minimum of $20,000 to projects will enhance the supply chain traceability systems and arrangements that support the export of our agricultural commodities.
An eligible organisation or applicant must have an Australian Business Number (ABN), be registered for the purposes of GST and have an account with an Australian financial institution.
Eligible projects may include:
- Investigation of options to demonstrate the provenance of Australian agricultural commodities.
- Development of requirements around traceability data collected along supply chains.
- Detailing commodity supply chains.
- Investigation of technologies that enable real time or passive tracing of various commodities through the supply chain.
- Investigation of innovative solutions to collect and store data that can be used to trace and/or track commodities through supply chains.
Applications close 21 January 2021.