I know things are tough for many people in our community right now. Things are changing rapidly as new cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) emerge and I want to make sure local people know where to go to get the latest information.
I have put together a list of the best online departmental sites for you to visit to stay up to date with the most accurate available information including financial assistance for you, your business, your staff and your family should you need it.
Good personal hygiene combined with social distancing can help slow the spread of coronavirus through the community. This will help to protect the most vulnerable members of our community and reduce the impact of coronavirus on our essential, life-saving health services.
Key updates can be found here: www.australia.gov.au
I encourage you to share these links with anyone that may need them.
The most up-to-date health information on coronavirus, including information on social distancing and social gathering restrictions, can be found at the following websites:
- Health - Advice and Information
- NSW Health - Advice and Information
- Mental Health Information
- NSW Government Information
- Translated Resources - Health Information
- Information on Payments for Individuals, Sole Traders and Families
- How to Access Payments - Individuals
- Financial Information for Small Businesses
- Economic Response
- General Information for Small Business Owners
- Labor's Support for Artists and Musicians
- Veterans' Affairs Information
- NDIS Information and Support
Stay safe, follow the guidelines and wash your hands regularly.